We want to make sure you know we are making efforts to make this year’s Omaha Connect Ride both a good time for all and a SAFE one from the COVID-29 virus.
Many cyclists are out riding already, enjoying the fresh air and practicing social distancing when necessary. Here are some of the things we are doing for this year’s ride:
- Depending on the weather, we are planning all portions of the pre and post ride activities for outdoors.
- When you arrive you check in and receive your shirt and SAG Support instructions.
- A small breakfast will be available with volunteers handing out the food items and drinks.
- Lincoln Murdoch will give his motivational talk outside.
- Once Lincoln has completed, you may depart Relevant Church for your ride. There will not be any set starting times for the rides.
- When you return from the ride there will be a lunch available for you.
Remember the ride is Rain or Shine, but we are always praying for good weather and tailwinds no matter which direction your are riding.